We are working with Andover Mind to offer accessible and holistic mental health support to our patients.
The Mind mental health worker can see patients over the age of 16 who are concerned about their well-being and mental health this may include such things as:
- Someone who is anxious and low in mood
- Those who have suffered an upsetting life event
- Young people who are self-harming
- Carers who are stress and overwhelmed
- Those with a mental health diagnosis including serious mental illness
These appointments are bookable by our receptionists and doctors.
Hampshire and IOW Children and Young People Crisis line 0300 303 1590. For more information poster and leaflet