British Red Cross Community Connectors
The community connectors (also known as social prescribers) offer short-term practical and emotional support to help you improve your well-being and quality of life and live independently in your community.
- Do you want to be better connected to your local community?
- Are you or anyone you know being subjected to abuse or harm?
- Are you motivated to be physically active or need a little help?
- Do you feel safe and supported to have an independent life?
- Do you want information on how to access services you need?
We support your needs and goals. We give you information on activities and social groups you can join. We can link you with a variety of services
If you are an adult (18+) affected by long-term health conditions, physical inactivity and/or social isolation and loneliness and registered at this practice, Call us or tell your GP practice to get an appointment.
This is a FREE service for those aged 18 and above in partnership with your GP. You can also refer yourself by completing this form and returning it to the email address provided.
You will receive up to 12 weeks support.
07872 047461 Anca Hills/ 07885 808426 Maria Soriano